poetry

eye poetry

On my "sad" days I surf  the internet looking around for inspirations,pick-me-ups that will do just that;lift my soul!
Most of the time I surf inside Flickr,ETSY or at Poetry.com. Always coming back lifted and inspired to concentrate on getting busy with better things in life rather than feeling sorry for myself.
Being an Artist is hard,there are no promises of money it it, no promises of immediate success,no promises that your Mojo will deliver 100% of the time and,specially,no promises that you will please others or be understood by anyone...It's a lonely road for sure! Being an artist requires more than just an inclination to be one,you have to be born one...you have to be born with an artistic soul to be able to create Art,and You must be a bit on the crazy  side too! =D
In my surfings I have seen beauty and I have seen people trying to see beauty.Do I make any sense?
I have seen photographers that have never study photography and yet,creates amazing beauty... and photographers with degrees,a well paid job,even fame attached to their names yet,no artistic soul in them.They keep on Producing dead work that appeals to name collectors only.
The eye of an artist is his camera,his canvas,his palettes,the windows that his soul uses to create( not the camera or paint brush)...The eyes of someone trying to see beauty is just clinically registering what he sees in front of him,most of the time it will have no 3-dimentional life or poetic beauty in it,clinically perfect yet dead.Just what the camera sees,so to say,an automated work.
Picasso's work was disorganized and even considered chaotic,but he was a master.And why? Because Art is an intimate artistic expression,is a disclosure of the Artist's interior life,Is a portrait of his soul,so to say.After all,Art is an investigation of both the outer and the inner worlds.Don't you agree? 
Maybe is when both worlds collides that Art is created,like a big bang?...I like the idea of having an artistic "big bang"!
Irene's work shows her inner poetic beauty and her graceful strength so beautifully.No wonder the name of her shop is Eye Poetry,because her work is,for me,like a beautiful silent poem.
Any way,hope you enjoy my choice for this poetic Tuesday.
By the way,good start for my second day of my 30 days trial.have to go now, as my day is promising to be a busy one already!
Remember to be happy today,

7 comments:

Caroline said...

I love these images...

Anonymous said...

Thanks a bunch for sharing this with all people you actually recognize what you're talking about! Bookmarked. Please additionally visit my website =). We could have a hyperlink alternate agreement between us

Look into my web-site :: phil cardella mugshot

Anonymous said...

Hey there! Quick question that's totally off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My web site looks weird when browsing from my apple iphone. I'm trying to find a theme or plugin that
might be able to correct this issue. If you have
any suggestions, please share. Thank you!

Visit my webpage; random rants blog

Anonymous said...

Hello there, I found your web site via Google even as looking for a related subject,
your web site got here up, it appears to be like good.

I've bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
Hello there, simply changed into aware of your weblog thru Google, and located that it's really informative.

I am gonna be careful for brussels. I will be grateful should you proceed
this in future. Numerous other people can be benefited
out of your writing. Cheers!

my web page; electrician katy tx.

shayaankhan said...

Title:
Best Revenue sharing with the High Returns Investment

Content:
Welcome to Make Money Online with best investment in Hedge fund day trading with high returns on Daily Interest the world best revenue sharing program in which High Yield Investment Program, Best Hyip, Best Investment, Hyip Monitor, Forex Fund, Daily Profit, Monthly Interest, Monthly Profit, Earn Money Online, Money Maker Group, Dream Team Money and like this much more and you can withdraw the amount throw referral commission, eCurrency Invest, LibertyReserve, Alert Pay and SolidTrustPay as well. Get 200% profit within 150 days and the minimum withdraw is only $5 which is on daily basis.
For More Details click the link below:

Web Link:
http://whatacash.com
Display Name: whatacashwaqar

shayaankhan said...

Title:
Best Revenue sharing with the High Returns Investment

Content:
Welcome to Make Money Online with best investment in Hedge fund day trading with high returns on Daily Interest the world best revenue sharing program in which High Yield Investment Program, Best Hyip, Best Investment, Hyip Monitor, Forex Fund, Daily Profit, Monthly Interest, Monthly Profit, Earn Money Online, Money Maker Group, Dream Team Money and like this much more and you can withdraw the amount throw referral commission, eCurrency Invest, LibertyReserve, Alert Pay and SolidTrustPay as well. Get 200% profit within 150 days and the minimum withdraw is only $5 which is on daily basis.
For More Details click the link below:

Web Link:
http://whatacash.com
Display Name: whatacashwaqar

Anonymous said...

Unquestionably believe that which you said. Your favorite reason appeared
to be on the net the easiest thing to be aware of.
I say to you, I definitely get irked while people consider worries that they plainly do not know about.
You managed to hit the nail upon the top and defined out the whole thing without having
side effect , people could take a signal. Will probably be back to get more.
Thanks

Feel free to surf to my blog; progressive isnurance

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting LilaBraga blogsite today.If you’re new to my blog, I hope you found something you like and come back! If you have an opinion, a tip,suggestion or just simply wants to say hello,please leave a comment Below.
Have a fabulous day!