till then...

 
Both images via:Pinterest
Hello and good morning to you all!
So sorry that currently I am having only but little time to devote to posting here.I had to come today and wish you all a happy and fabulous weekend and also to chat a bit before my next flight .
And yes,I'm flying again!...this time to have Christmas with my family in New Zealand.
 Hope you are all well and enjoying whatever you are doing with your lives as much as I am enjoying mine...I bet you thought that you would never hear me saying these words? But I so do enjoy my new life in here. In fact this simple discovery come to my total surprise! This life of mine is so different from the life I used to cherish and love inside Maldives,yet I'm enjoying it just as much & most of all I've found my peace. I recently realized, thanks to a few situations,That peace was always inside my heart, all I had to do was to reach for it...makes any sense to you?
You know these unexpected occasions
which might change your whole view on life?...priceless, aren't they?...guess I had one of these priceless "aha" moments,so to say.
So I come to realize with much joy, that I've turned that dreadful corner...You know,that corner that we all face once or more than once in our lives? 
Well,I've officially turned that dreadful corner,...thanks God!
I recently realized that peaceful life
is on my list of top priorities goals to achieve through this life......what about you?
which qualities are on your top priority list of importance?...Tell me a bit more about the needs of your soul.
Any way,have to go as they are calling my flight number...Quite possibly we will be chatting soon,
If jet lag will permit me I might be connecting tomorrow for a little post & chat with you all...till then,have a lovely day!
hugs and joy to all,

13 comments:

demie said...

all i can say is : good to have you back : ) and happy for you : )

La Table De Nana said...

Have fun in New Zealand:)

I am so happy you turned THAT corner.
A second chance at life.
Bravo.
Happy happy Holidays to you also.

LatteLisa said...

have a safe journey ;-)

silvia said...

My little thought to you, your family, to New Zealand ... Happy holidays!
I like your photos and your words ...
Silvia

Miz.November said...

New Zealand for Christmas. Sounds lovely. I hope you have a safe and enjoyable trip. I am so glad to hear that you are liking your new home. I have thought of you several times and wondered how it was going.

Marisa said...

I'm so happy that you've turned that corner :)
Enjoy your time in New Zealand. Happy Holidays to you too!

Loree said...

Enjoy your stay in New Zealand. We are travelling to the US for Christmas to be with my husband's family. So glad you've turned the corner.

Sandra van Doorn said...

Well Happy holidays Miss Lila, you are so lucky to fly home for the Christmas break; so happy to read you are enjoying life, happiness does come in all sorts of way, doesn’t it? what matters is that we know how to recognise it.
xo sandra

Monet said...

It is so good to hear from you. Thank you for sharing yet another soul-satisfying post. I'm just about to pull out a loaf of banana bread and sit down to a cup of tea. I hope you are having a lovely evening too!

lisa said...

Sending you wishes for a beautiful Holiday Lila!

A Casa da Vá said...

Hi Lila, happy new years!

Hugs & kisses from South Florida,
http://acasadava.blogspot.com/

James said...

Love the shots!

china oil painting reproductions said...

Very your blog very much,Your shots article and the photo is very nice

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting LilaBraga blogsite today.If you’re new to my blog, I hope you found something you like and come back! If you have an opinion, a tip,suggestion or just simply wants to say hello,please leave a comment Below.
Have a fabulous day!